Eclipse Dvd Special Edition
There are 4 different options for Twilight fans who want to buy the Eclipse dvd……
1. The 2-disc special edition on DVD contains the following:
- Audio commentary with Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Stephenie Meyer and Producer Wyck Godfrey
- 8 deleted and extended scenes
- a 6 part ‘making of’ documentary which goes for 90 minutes
- photo gallery
- music video (Metric, Muse) and more…
2. Then there is the Special Edition Blu-ray and DVD Combo, which has everything listed above, with addition of, on the Blu-ray, it has several ‘jump-to’ features, so you can jump to all the scenes of specific characters, action scenes, etc.
3. Standard single disc DVD (no added extras)
4. Standard single disc Blu-ray (no added extras)
Eclipse Companion DVD’s
There will also be 2 companion DVD’s released at the same time as the Eclipse dvd release date….
1. “Music vidoes and performances from the ‘Twilight Saga’ soundtracks – volume 1″
- This will be a collection of live performances and music videos from all of the billboard ‘chart-topping’ soundtracks from all the ‘Twilight Saga’ movies thus far: ‘Twilight’, ‘New Moon’, and ‘Eclipse’.
2. The 2nd DVD companion is “The Destination Forks DVD”
- Which will give a real-life inside look into the real town of Forks, Washington, where Twilight has been filmed. Forks has become a popular tourist destination for Twilight fans; so far being visited by more than 250,000 Twilight fans.
It’s a fairly sure bet that the most popular pick will be the Special Edition 2-disc DVD set, with the Blu-ray option coming in second for those who have Blu-ray.
No related posts.